Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Inside The Secret World of Incels - New BBC Documentary
Psalm27 Offline
Pigeon
Gold Member

RE: Inside The Secret World of Incels - New BBC Documentary
(07-22-2019 09:28 AM)Manbeline Wrote:  I came from the church environment. The women there are fake and they raise their daughters in a similar vein. Church women, at least city wise or as far as I've encountered throughout my life, are not good women. The church right now is a straight matriarch.

Only God is good. That said, exposing people to the word of God can turn them around as well, it is truly powerful. This does not happen much in mainstream churches however. So many people are too caught up in this world and have had their minds blinded to the word of God by the god that rules this world.

Quote:2 Corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
07-31-2019 06:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Psalm27's post:
Sooth

Messages In This Thread
RE: Inside The Secret World of Incels - New BBC Documentary - Psalm27 - 07-31-2019 06:18 PM