Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Moral Decline Caused Crime, Not Poverty
Days of Broken Arrows Offline
Crow
Gold Member

RE: Moral Decline Caused Crime, Not Poverty
(08-14-2019 06:37 AM)RawGod Wrote:  "Moral glue" is fancy theorizing. How about another hypothesis: fatherlessness plus low IQ plus high testosterone equals crime. Investigate fully before invoking metaphysics.

Glad to see a post like this. People are starting to question the standard conservative party line.

I want to tie the idea of low I.Q. and fatherlessness together. What has happened in lower-class community (of all races) is that women are not expected to marry, so they no longer look for men who are "marriage material."

That means they pass up the men who are responsible and intelligent, and instead breed with players. The end result is the two problems I singled out here: You get low I.Q. kids with no dads.

Both liberals and conservatives will argue this point, claiming genetics don't matter so much. Really? Then why is it that when their men are infertile, the couples go to sperm banks and seek donors with high I.Q.s from Ivy League universities? Why not just mate with the town drug dealer (like lower-class women do)? It would be cheaper than paying for Ivy League sperm.
08-15-2019 08:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 5 users Like Days of Broken Arrows's post:
infowarrior1, Prufrock, JiggyLordJr, Tail Gunner, Spectrumwalker

Messages In This Thread
RE: Moral Decline Caused Crime, Not Poverty - Days of Broken Arrows - 08-15-2019 08:47 AM