Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Moral Decline Caused Crime, Not Poverty
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Hawk
Gold Member

RE: Moral Decline Caused Crime, Not Poverty
Hilarious Samseau picking Baltimore - majority black and Columbus Ohio - that is 32% black!!!! Are you fucking kidding me??????????

No one blows the stats out of the fucking water!!!! Ethopian stats are likely double and not reliable. And both the Baltimore and Columbus stats would be 60% lower with zero black population. An all-White Baltimore would probably have a 90% lower crime rate.

Your arguments are meaningless. Even if you found a more peaceful part and I agree that orthodox Christians or believing African Christiians will have a lower crime rate than if their adhere to their previous cults, but that is a slight reduction. Plus - yes - black crime is also higher when Whites or Asians are around and there is a postmodern laissez faire culture around it.

So no - it's not a bloody Atheist argument. Globohomo atheists deny IQ now since every culture is the same to them.

And and I question your bullshit regarding low-IQ crime vs high-IQ crime. Go live in a violent area of low-IQ people and tell me how it goes for you. Meanwhile I don't mind living in the Hamptons with 20% of them doing Satanist masses. My family is still going to be 100 times safer there. Obviously you could in theory deal with low-IQ crime better, but that is an academic idea frankly and utterly irrelevant.
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2019 04:44 PM by Simeon_Strangelight.)
08-16-2019 04:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Simeon_Strangelight's post:
joost

Messages In This Thread
RE: Moral Decline Caused Crime, Not Poverty - Simeon_Strangelight - 08-16-2019 04:42 PM