Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Moral Decline Caused Crime, Not Poverty
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Hawk
Gold Member

RE: Moral Decline Caused Crime, Not Poverty
Utterly hilarious statement - here from a site that collects global crime stats - recent comment:

Quote:Balkrishna on May 19, 2019 :
Hi
I am Balkrishna currently in Ethiopia, Addis Ababa. Tried to visit nearest shopping mall distance with 3-4 mins walking. When i leave hotel in 2 mins 3 guys surrounded us trying to sell books. But actually they are not selling any books. They came closer to me and keep books near to west and tried to take mobile phone from my pocket. It's very dangerous in all over Ethiopia. they can robbed you while walking

Any African country except maybe South Africa compiling decent crime stats? Hilarious - laughable statement.

I know enough Africans and I haven't heard the shit-crime stories of barely getting out alive ever. Not even violent American cities come close - with doctors being kidnapped off hospital parking lots in dominant Christian Nigerian areas and other shit. One guy I knew said that his neighbor had killed multiple people and everyone knew it, but no one dared rat out on him. He would kill you just for making him angry - just drive you outside of the city and bury your body. Missing person is no crime there.

I never hear stories like that from anywhere else - at best South American crime areas come close to that.

--------

And obviously my argument was that a 32% black city has the majority if not 70% of crime done by blacks, thus it would be lower.
Though yes - a 20% White Adis Abeba would have a much higher crime rate if the productive output differential would be far towards Whites. This kind of thing creates plenty of tension and also inbuilt envy, fueling more crime.
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2019 05:30 PM by Simeon_Strangelight.)
08-16-2019 05:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Simeon_Strangelight's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, infowarrior1, joost

Messages In This Thread
RE: Moral Decline Caused Crime, Not Poverty - Simeon_Strangelight - 08-16-2019 05:22 PM