Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

How do indian women fare in the marriage market compared to other ethnicities?
mr_ks Offline
Banned

RE: How do indian women fare in the marriage market compared to other ethnicities?
Yeah, the relationship can be stronger if you pass some kind of selection test at the beginning, or near the beginning. However, dont let that put you off 'arranged' marriages, as that will still likely be the best way for you to meet the most suitable women. Arranged meetings can still introduce you to very picky girls who will test you from the first meeting, so it can still be a challenge if you want it. I've been in this situation myself on a few occasions.

Indian women are decent, not sure I get the question though? If that's what you want then go for it. Though you do come across as a bit of a 'bro', rating your looks, 'impeccable' dress, and salary and game etc, so you might be a bit young to really understand things fully.

Whether a woman stays 'in line' or not during a marriage has little to do with her, and everything to do with the societal and community influences around her. That is where you need to focus your energy to make sure things work out. Her friends, relatives, work, town etc.
09-04-2019 11:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes mr_ks's post:
Wutang

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do indian women fare in the marriage market compared to other ethnicities? - mr_ks - 09-04-2019 11:37 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | RooshV.com | Return to Top | Return to Content | Mobile Version | RSS Syndication