Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

How do indian women fare in the marriage market compared to other ethnicities?
tugofpeace Offline
Banned

RE: How do indian women fare in the marriage market compared to other ethnicities?
(09-04-2019 11:54 AM)Buck Wild Wrote:  @tugofpeace

You may not be a troll, but you are definitely a keyboard warrior with little or no real-world experience with LTRs or with consistently laying women. I've read through some of your other posts and I can tell---too much red pill, not nearly enough game.

Let me give you a piece of advice that you won't take: if a quality woman is interested in building a life with you, don't rule her out because you didn't cold approach. If you don't know why this is good advice then you need to get off the internet, get into real life and accumulate some experiences with actual women.

I'd wish you good luck but guys like you wouldn't know what to do with it even if I did.

You got me man. I'm a keyboard warrior with no experience. Everything I am, can be summarized in the few posts you've read about me.

Quote:If they were so "meaningful", why did they end and why multiple times?

How does a relationship being meaningful necessitate that it should last forever?

(09-04-2019 11:37 AM)mr_ks Wrote:  Yeah, the relationship can be stronger if you pass some kind of selection test at the beginning, or near the beginning. However, dont let that put you off 'arranged' marriages, as that will still likely be the best way for you to meet the most suitable women. Arranged meetings can still introduce you to very picky girls who will test you from the first meeting, so it can still be a challenge if you want it. I've been in this situation myself on a few occasions.

Indian women are decent, not sure I get the question though? If that's what you want then go for it. Though you do come across as a bit of a 'bro', rating your looks, 'impeccable' dress, and salary and game etc, so you might be a bit young to really understand things fully.

Whether a woman stays 'in line' or not during a marriage has little to do with her, and everything to do with the societal and community influences around her. That is where you need to focus your energy to make sure things work out. Her friends, relatives, work, town etc.

The only reason I gave personal info is for context. I assume you would be giving me different responses if I were an unattractive FOB asking this question. What would I have to gain by bragging on an anonymous forum?

Regardless, I do agree that outside influences matter heavily on a woman's behavior.
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2019 12:42 PM by tugofpeace.)
09-04-2019 12:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do indian women fare in the marriage market compared to other ethnicities? - tugofpeace - 09-04-2019 12:34 PM