Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

How do indian women fare in the marriage market compared to other ethnicities?
Jacob Rast Offline
Banned

RE: How do indian women fare in the marriage market compared to other ethnicities?
^I'm Persian in the US. I wouldn't really agree with that. Most Middle Eastern and Indian women here won't get "at best a disowning" lol for marrying out. You're in the UK which gets hyper conservative Muslims. Here plenty of brown women date white or black guys and no one really gives a shit. Persian girls love black dudes out here from what I've seen.

What you're saying is kind of true when it comes to FOBs. I couldn't believe my eyes the other weekend, I saw a bunch of hot Indian FOB women with okay looking FOB dudes. And of course Middle Eastern FOB women are usually loyal but there are barely any where I live.
09-05-2019 01:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do indian women fare in the marriage market compared to other ethnicities? - Jacob Rast - 09-05-2019 01:31 AM