Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

How do indian women fare in the marriage market compared to other ethnicities?
Crazy Jim Offline
Banned

RE: How do indian women fare in the marriage market compared to other ethnicities?
Interesting. So you would turn down a woman who approached you? If your parents lived long enough to have you, that is natural selection. Turning down a potential mate because you feel like you don't deserve her, even when she is willing (regardless how she came to meet you) is a cuck philosophy propagated by media to make you establish artificial selection against yourself when there is no natural selection against you. You live long enough to meet her, and she says yes, those are the two elements of natural selection. Resist the media brainwashing. If you always say no to meaningful relationships you don't approach on, of course your only meaningful relationships will be ones you approach on.
(09-04-2019 11:01 AM)tugofpeace Wrote:  
(09-04-2019 10:47 AM)Buck Wild Wrote:  
(09-04-2019 10:27 AM)tugofpeace Wrote:  
(09-04-2019 10:26 AM)scotian Wrote:  Just ask your folks to arrange a marriage for you.

Nah man. I couldn't live with myself if I got married to someone I didn't cold approach. To me that's cheating natural selection, if one isn't confident enough to lead every step of the way, he shouldn't be passing off his genes.

This is probably the dumbest thing I've ever read. There are lots of good reasons not to prefer an arranged marriage but this is not one of them.

Well, that's my belief and I stand by it. Every meaningful relationship I've had in life was because I had the balls to approach.

Edit: Let me rephrase. Replace cold approach with "make a move".
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2019 09:28 AM by Crazy Jim.)
09-05-2019 09:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do indian women fare in the marriage market compared to other ethnicities? - Crazy Jim - 09-05-2019 09:12 AM