Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

How do indian women fare in the marriage market compared to other ethnicities?
Jacob Rast Offline
Banned

RE: How do indian women fare in the marriage market compared to other ethnicities?
(09-05-2019 04:09 AM)thedarkknight Wrote:  Yeah true. I work in an industry with tonnes and trust me, the stories these women tell me.

And , yeah, Pakistani Muslims have sky high birth defect rates in UK. “ Keeping it in the family,” I was told.

These dudes don’t play around with their women.

TDK

Yeah I think it's mostly economic. The brown people who come to America are usually middle class or better in their home country. The ones who come to Europe are usually dirt poor even if their descendants do better financially. Canadians from the sounds of it are in between. I read a story about Iranian immigrants in Sweden beating each other up for "acting white" in school. This would be unthinkable in the US. Similarly I read about Iranians hopping borders into Europe while the number of illegal Iranians in the states is probably in the single digits.

Seems pretty fucked though, I have zero desire to go to the UK. Every Brit I meet in the states refuses to go back except for holiday.
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2019 09:48 AM by Jacob Rast.)
09-05-2019 09:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do indian women fare in the marriage market compared to other ethnicities? - Jacob Rast - 09-05-2019 09:48 AM