Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

How do indian women fare in the marriage market compared to other ethnicities?
KnjazMihailo Offline
Robin

RE: How do indian women fare in the marriage market compared to other ethnicities?
(09-05-2019 11:06 AM)tugofpeace Wrote:  I would bet money that the statistical outcome of marriages is far better with indian couples than non indian. This is why I'm considering it.

Edit: From the Washington Post: https://www.washingtonpost.com/postevery...edirect=on

"While the U.S. government doesn’t track the divorce rate for Indian Americans specifically, expert estimates range from 1 percent to 15 percent, compared to a divorce rate of 44 percent for all Americans. (In India, divorce is even less common – just one in 1,000 marriages ends in divorce.)"

Well, that's your choice then. All I know is that I will never get married in any country with marriage laws that are as similarly draconian toward men as they are in the USA.

If you're right, you've just answered your own problem. It would make this whole thread pointless to begin with.

"And guess what, you might have a feeling that youre destined for something else, and that any day now it will dawn on you, but it will remain that, just a feeling that you use as a crutch to never focus on anything", Beirut.
09-05-2019 11:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like KnjazMihailo's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, jordypip23

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do indian women fare in the marriage market compared to other ethnicities? - KnjazMihailo - 09-05-2019 11:17 AM