Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Tinder turns 5, and dating circles the drain....
Eazy_E Offline
Banned

RE: Tinder turns 5, and dating circles the drain....
I dated a girl for 8 months I met off tinder. She was pretty cute, nice flat stomach, blonde, but she was also kinda high strung and I'm more relaxed so that was an issue. Honestly, if it weren't for a couple things, she could have maybe been a long time girl, not just a good time girl. It ultimately didn't work, I was inexperienced in the ways, she felt I wasn't ready to settle down with just one girl, stuff happens.

I had to sift a lot of chaff to find that one kernel of wheat though. She goes, maybe we outta have a break, I'm thinking, yeah whatever, fuck you I'm tight laced now, I'll get your replacement in under a week. Yeah well, two years of chaff sifting later, still haven't found a kernel of wheat as good as she was, despite the problems she had.

I dunno what I'm trying to say, but in the three years that have gone from me first meeting her, to the breakup, to the dating life lately, the chaff has multiplied and the wheat is way down.
09-14-2019 11:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 5 users Like Eazy_E's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Samseau, Monty_Brogan, lonewolf1992, Zenta

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tinder turns 5, and dating circles the drain.... - Eazy_E - 09-14-2019 11:08 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  "Arab world turns its back on religion" Blake2 28 4,363 08-03-2019 12:15 AM
Last Post: for.petes.sake
  Rich Kids of Instagram meets Hunger Games - Music #FyreFestival turns into nightmare Simeon_Strangelight 187 78,009 03-14-2019 08:25 AM
Last Post: Simeon_Strangelight
  Man seen on video punching two women in Los Angeles turns himself in Atlanta Man 49 8,789 03-06-2019 07:16 PM
Last Post: CynicalContrarian