Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Tinder turns 5, and dating circles the drain....
tugofpeace Offline
Banned

RE: Tinder turns 5, and dating circles the drain....
(09-15-2019 12:52 PM)Eazy_E Wrote:  I mean I'm 6'4, I'm not hideous, pretty blue eyes, and mighty funny if you can get used to the fact that my sense of humor is really dry. I travel and in my home life, I read two or three books a week, and I have legitimate hobbies and interests.

I don't want to sound like a narcissistic prick, but I'm pretty close to perfect except for the fact that I'm not rich and even a real specimen like me has trouble in my home market of St Louis, MO. I mean for a girl to swipe left on me or let the conversation die, you gotta be diseased in the fucking head, but it happens all the time. I can look around, the world isn't drowning in 6'4 strapping lads like me, so I got no idea what these girls are thinking.

It's all about the face boyo
09-18-2019 03:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tinder turns 5, and dating circles the drain.... - tugofpeace - 09-18-2019 03:43 PM