Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

I want nothing to do with swedish women in terms of relationships
Oscar Henri Offline
Banned

RE: I want nothing to do with swedish women in terms of relationships
(11-02-2019 07:52 PM)Realbor Wrote:  
(11-02-2019 07:45 PM)Oscar Henri Wrote:  
(11-02-2019 07:42 PM)ArcticTraveler Wrote:  Poland or possibly the Baltics sounds like a good fit since they are Visa free and only a skip and a hop away from Sweden. Provided you've got the finding, I bet weekend trips could be very doable.

One thing in situations like this -that it took so long to find out she was a slut- is the chance to look at what you did wrong that lead to this and how to prevent wasting your time in the future.

Did you have an image problem? What did you say and how did you say it? What about the kino? Did you draw hard lines? Things like that.

I'm not saying that you are stupid but you probably missed some key info with your interactions. ROK has a good guide looking at key slut tells: http://www.returnofkings.com/16837/24-si...es-a-slut. It's great info and is some of the most powerful stuff on women nowadays.

If you're looking for a wife then it would be good to go over what the ideal woman does and looks like although you already seem to have a good sense. No mortal can be ideal but it's good to know since that helps you build good standards.

Another good thing about your generalization. Ask if it is fair. Is it true of all women in Sweden? If I was a social scientist I'd say that Sweden is matrilineal. They just won't call it that and wives can still take the husband's name. So its basically a breeding ground for sluts. Now with that in mind, your always going to find outliers from the norm esspecially from women generally trying to improve herself.

You are a smart guy yet this would all be smart to review before you expand your search radius and have a better prevention policy. It's a peace of mind thing to get your mind in order.

The guy sounds like a classical loser who were screwed over by some bitch who he failed to be attractive to, hence why she cheated.

I lived in Sweden for most of my life and I don't recognize a single shit he wrote.

If he has trouble with women, it won't be solved if he moves abroad. He will take his problems with him.

Lol typical cuck white knight answer. If u dont realise swedish women are trash, youre a fucking soyboy for sure. On swedish forums they talk a shit ton about this problem.

Jesus christ, you white-knights are everywhere these days.

Read this thread: Is it beta to hate women?

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-48239.html

What's your problem? And how would it be solved if you took some other woman from another part of the world?

There are tons of threads here on Asian women, you should look into them instead of just puking nonsense in this shit thread.
11-02-2019 07:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I want nothing to do with swedish women in terms of relationships - Oscar Henri - 11-02-2019 07:56 PM