Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

I want nothing to do with swedish women in terms of relationships
Thriller Offline
Woodpecker
Gold Member

RE: I want nothing to do with swedish women in terms of relationships
(11-04-2019 01:59 PM)Oscar Henri Wrote:  
(11-04-2019 12:57 PM)zamfir112 Wrote:  
(11-04-2019 10:57 AM)Oscar Henri Wrote:  
(11-03-2019 11:04 PM)zamfir112 Wrote:  Trash country . Sad as it was a pussy paradise in the 60s and 70s.
Its now a Immigrant dump hole. I have tons of experience with swedish girls. They have zero loyalty.nobody marries these girls and is happy..the men are too beta dont know how to controll them.the state protects the girls too much. Femenism and political correctness is over the top. America but 10x worse basically.

Swedish girls treated you bad because you are non-white.

I am white so I have mostly positive experience with them.

I have a white looking face . If you lived in sweden you would know black american guys are liked by swedish girls. Im presuming you met them outside of sweden?

I lived most my life in Sweden and I have many many Swedish friends. I don't know any swedish woman having a black man, but I know they exist.

Just type any Swedish female name on facebook and you will se she has a white boyfriend.

Oscar Henri, I respectfully disagree with your statement that Swedes are homogenous. That's all in the past. Nowadays they have swallowed globalism bigtime. It's not so puzzling that you are a local yet pretending to not be aware of these facts as all the government, media outlets and pop culture in your country are radical leftist propagandists... Are you from a smaller city? In Stockholm it's very multikulti.

Pretext: I meet Swedes every week as part of my job, I have plenty of past intimate experience with Swedes, I have visited Sweden a couple times and have local and foreign friends who currently live in Sweden...

My non-European friends who live in Sweden view Sweden as a poo5y paradise:
1. Swedish girls love non-Swedish looking men because they view the local men as cucked and lacking masculinity.
2. Swedish girls are exceptionally promiscuous. Femmunism is rampant, and one of the most atheist.

Anecdotal examples:
- Blonde Swedish girl I met, she stopped in Thailand after doing a Working-Holiday Visa in Australia.... she stayed there on a Thai island for a few years "volunteering"... she now has a baby with a local Thai boy.
- Blonde Swedish girl I know from a Christian family, went traveling on a gap year, then married a Latino.
- Brunette Swedish girl, instagram influencer, settled with Middle Eastern.
- Ginger Swedish girl, cohabitating and has a child with my friend from Iran.
- This same friend from Iran, before he settled down with current girl he told me many stories of him and his Black friends being massive playboys in Stkhm dating scene.
- Thai girl from back in the day, now settled with beta Swedish boy
- Argentine bird from back in the day, now settled with beta Swedish boy.

Et cetera et cetera

Once they hit 30 yo, finished with CC and about to hit the wall then Swedish girls often start looking for a local beta to marry.

11-04-2019 07:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I want nothing to do with swedish women in terms of relationships - Thriller - 11-04-2019 07:36 PM