Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

I want nothing to do with swedish women in terms of relationships
Ghost93 Offline
Pigeon

RE: I want nothing to do with swedish women in terms of relationships
All white women are like that. Do you really think women in South Europe are different? Or in East Europe? Or in the USA? Canada? Australia?

This generation of girls, the 18yo of 2019, are the same pretty much everywhere. Your only possibility is to meet a nice girl through your social circle.
You'll never a good girl through dating apps, clubs, bars or during a night out.

I live in South Europe and the girls here are just as feminist, if not more, than Swedish women. And they sleep with good looking guys all the time given the chance. The same is true in East Europe, actually I think they are worse since in countries like Ukraine they are so materialistic and have very strong gold digging tendencies.

Moreover I think the blame is on us. If we elect cucked politicians that favor women in everything then we can't complain.
12-06-2019 02:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I want nothing to do with swedish women in terms of relationships - Ghost93 - 12-06-2019 02:55 PM