Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

I want nothing to do with swedish women in terms of relationships
burncushlikewood Offline
Robin

RE: I want nothing to do with swedish women in terms of relationships
Couldn't care less about female promiscuity, people have the freedom to make their own choices
If the girls are that bad get on your grind so you can be mobile to more fruitful regions
If your game is tight and you're a true alpha you'll have a lot of control, where I live is definitely not the best place from a game stand point, and generating interest is a piece of cake. It couldn't be that bad in Scandinavia, you gotta find the right game doctrine in the manosphere that suits your style
I basically studied female psychology and game for 3 years and after learning the ins and outs I now have a solid understanding of how to build attraction and comfort. Thanks to some solid guys in the field that have proven success. The way to fight the matriarch and feminist propaganda is to arm yourself with a solid understanding of how the female brain works
12-07-2019 08:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes burncushlikewood's post:
PapayaTapper

Messages In This Thread
RE: I want nothing to do with swedish women in terms of relationships - burncushlikewood - 12-07-2019 08:58 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Contact Us | RooshV.com | Return to Top | Return to Content | Mobile Version | RSS Syndication