Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

I want nothing to do with swedish women in terms of relationships
Goni Offline
Sparrow

RE: I want nothing to do with swedish women in terms of relationships
(12-09-2019 04:13 PM)bobmjilica Wrote:  If you really don't want anything to do with them, you should still date somewhat within your race. I would go with like an 'eastern aryan', so like Armenian, Greek, Iranian, Pakistani, or northern India. All are very traditional minded. Definitely don't do the Southeast Asia or Chinese, as those are just into it for the money, and if you have kids with them they won't have any racial identity
(11-02-2019 04:37 PM)Realbor Wrote:  99% of them are extremely promiscous, flirts openly with tons of different guys, almost none of them want kids in a "young age" (Before 30), most of them have had tons of different boyfriends and fuck buddies.

Last weekend I was with a girl, who I had been in contact with/dated for a couple of months, then she tells me she got 4 fucking "fuck buddies" who frequently comes over to fuck her.

Am I supposed to invest in a relationship with a woman who have four different fuck buddies who comes over to fuck her after ive been there?

No thankyou.

Swedish women are completely insane these days, utterly fucking insane, Im DONE with them, forever.

Which country do you recommend? Im in my early 30s, I want kids before Im 40, maybe 35, i want a stable, long term relationship. Im scandinavian, I look good, Im about to have a pretty good income and I believe in the "old school system" where the man, is a man, and the woman is a woman.

Recommendations?

Lets not make an equalisation betwee modern greeks and the asian bunch of Armenians, Pakis and Iranians.

While modern greeks are quite mixed and one of the darkest populations in Europe ( there was no concept of Greece before 1831) they are not as dark as Armenians or Iranians.

At the same time, Greek women are far from being traditional. Many of them bang at the age of 15 or 16 and have multiple boyfriends or even fuck bodies. Divorces are high and several vacation spots in Greece are the epitome of Sodoma and Ghomorra.

Also such thing as Eastern Aryan does not exist.

If he gets married to a Paki or Northern Indian, his off spring will be genetically different to him.

Sure it is not the same as mixing with an African, but still not the right choice.
12-10-2019 03:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Goni's post:
Feyoder

Messages In This Thread
RE: I want nothing to do with swedish women in terms of relationships - Goni - 12-10-2019 03:25 AM