Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

I want nothing to do with swedish women in terms of relationships
Ghost93 Offline
Pigeon

RE: I want nothing to do with swedish women in terms of relationships
(12-07-2019 12:19 AM)No More Mr. Soy Boy Wrote:  
(12-06-2019 02:55 PM)Ghost93 Wrote:  All white women are like that. Do you really think women in South Europe are different? Or in East Europe? Or in the USA? Canada? Australia?

This generation of girls, the 18yo of 2019, are the same pretty much everywhere. Your only possibility is to meet a nice girl through your social circle.
You'll never a good girl through dating apps, clubs, bars or during a night out.

I live in South Europe and the girls here are just as feminist, if not more, than Swedish women. And they sleep with good looking guys all the time given the chance. The same is true in East Europe, actually I think they are worse since in countries like Ukraine they are so materialistic and have very strong gold digging tendencies.

Moreover I think the blame is on us. If we elect cucked politicians that favor women in everything then we can't complain.

I assume you don't have much experience of either the North or the East to make such claims.
I've lived in 6 different countries in Europe (among France and Sweden) and I've been to Eastern Europe more times than I can remember now.

I'd say there is still a very big difference even though I've noticed that more girls in Eastern Europe have also started to adapt to superficial values they got from Instagram.

Sweden is a league on its on own though. I think it's definitely possible to find some decent women in Eastern Europe, meanwhile the chances in Sweden are extremly low. And I have years of experience with both to say that. I notice it in the values with the girls I've been dating.

Swedish women are pretty much like OP claimed in his first post, meanwhile I've met many Hungarian, Macedonian and Romanian women who's had much more conservative values. It's one of the reasons I've gone back so many times because it's refreshing to meet higher quality women in Eastern Europe when you live in the west.

The Eastern are also more protected by their families. On nights out I've met girls there who were like 21 and had to message their parents all the time meanwhile I've met parents in Sweden who's just been laughing and been supportive to their daughters when they've found out their daughter slept with some stranger she just met.

You have the highest divorce rates in the world in Sweden, Stockholm is (or at least recently was) considered the world's capital for singles because there are so many and Tinder and night clubs ONS is a very common thing.

If you go to, say Skopje, that isn't really the case.

The (((mainstream media))) in Sweden is also much more extreme if you compare to Eastern Europe and even France which has a big impact on Swedish women because a lot of them are light versions of Greta Thunberg, call themselves feminists and think women are just as good as men at everything and so on.

I do have experience.
I've worked as a holiday entertainer for five years when I was younger in Italy, Spain and Greece and the "east european girls are better for marriage" is such bullshit.
When I worked in Fuerteventura (Spain) me and my buddies had agreements on how to split girls from specific countries.
Wanna know what were those countries? It wasn't Sweden, wasn't the UK, wasn't Denmark or Germany.......it was Russia, Poland and Ukraine.
Unfortunately, there weren't many ukrainian girls so we mainly splitted girls from Poland and Russia.
We didn't choose those countries casually....they were those were the girls were the easiest to bang. Yes, much easier than the scandinavian countries.
And we banged lots of them, some even had their boyfriend with them in the same hotel. That's how high their moral values are.
So please stop praising those girls....they aren't marriage material and not better than Western girls. They are just easier and that's why many people go there instead of going in their sex vacations in Sweden, Switzerland, Germany, Netherland or Italy.

Russian/Ukrainian girls are also very gold diggerish and relationships with them are very transactional. I have no idea how that is a good thing. For me it's extremely bad.
And you are very deluded if you think those girls had less sexual partners than western girls. If they are that "serious" you wouldn't have a whole continent going there for easy bangs. They just have lower standards and their materialism make every man able to get them if he has some money.

EE girls usually are only worth for short term relationships...you get easy sex and then you move on. Unless you want a trophy wife that consider you a walking ATM and spend all your money in stupid, expensive, useless things.

In Western Europe there are still many girls who have good values, and if they want to have their own career that's not a bad trait. For me it's pretty good...it means the girl is smart, educated and want to earn her own money and not just spending yours.

In the past I had some very good relationships with italian, french and norwegian girls and I'd take everyday for a long term relationship that a hot but dumb and materialistic EE girl
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2019 07:16 AM by Ghost93.)
12-24-2019 07:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Ghost93's post:
bucky, Oak, Oscar Henri

Messages In This Thread
RE: I want nothing to do with swedish women in terms of relationships - Ghost93 - 12-24-2019 07:15 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | RooshV.com | Return to Top | Return to Content | Mobile Version | RSS Syndication