Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

I want nothing to do with swedish women in terms of relationships
Hippie Dippie Offline
Pigeon

RE: I want nothing to do with swedish women in terms of relationships
Eastern European women might be the best looking women in the world. However, that is subjective. Many posters here put those women on a pedestal and seem to attribute everything that could be positive about women to Eastern European women. Even men in those countries are portrayed as "alpha", stronger and better than Western men, which I have not seen any evidence of, although I have experience from Eastern European countries and also have worked in Poland. Seems like some more self-respect would not be bad.

It looks like a fairy tale projection of what men here desire that is attributed to Eastern Europe. In reality, several of those societies are almost falling apart. Institutions are failing. There is no rule of law, police are a joke and a bunch of fools doing everything they can to get the next bribe, education is sub-par compared to Western universities (yes, I haven even read that Eastern Europeans are supposed to be better educated overall than population in Western countries, which is quite the joke), health is bad with high death rates at relatively young ages and hospitals do not have the capacity to cater to the needs of the people. There is depopulation in countries as Latvia and Ukraine, because young people there want to leave for better opportunities elsewhere. Still, these societies are seen as better than those in e.g. Sweden and the USA. I mean, if you want to find a virgin and/or a very conservative Christian fundamentalist woman that will be a housewife, as seems to be the wish around here among many posters, it should be possible in the United States, where there are many of those religious groups among for example the Christian right. No need to go to Eastern Europe for that.

Having said that, I recognize issues said about e.g. Swedish women. There is a strong tendency that they are not that feminine in their demeanor. But, to me the oversimplified perspective on Eastern Europe found here, the uncritical perspective on Eastern European countries and deference to Eastern European culture as a model is ridiculous.
(This post was last modified: 12-25-2019 03:31 PM by Hippie Dippie.)
12-25-2019 03:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Hippie Dippie's post:
Ghost93, Phil619sd

Messages In This Thread
RE: I want nothing to do with swedish women in terms of relationships - Hippie Dippie - 12-25-2019 03:07 PM