Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
?Kick Offline
Sparrow

RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
(04-09-2012 05:48 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  DjembaDjemba,
That's awesome to hear one more guy from hear is making the jump to AB. Btw, did you do your certification online for the H2S Alive and safety courses?Which site as I want to do it too since I plan on getting there by June.

Kick, Djemba and anyone else from here who's going to AB please post your progress here as I will be following your progress with a lot of interest. I may join you guys in June. Would be cool to be among like minded guys there. Who else from here is going to AB this spring/summer?

Will do. I haven't been seriously looking for work because I'm leaving Edmonton this Thursday. I'm coming back Tuesday next week and that's when I will start job hunting. What I've been doing in the mean time is getting my tickets (H2S is way cheaper out here compared to Ontario btw), and I've also been building contacts/networking. By the time you guys make the move out here, I should have a pretty good list of contacts built up so it shouldn't be too hard for you guys to find work! Just PM me when you're out here!
04-10-2012 02:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like ?Kick's post:
Atlantic, Vacancier Permanent

Messages In This Thread
RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months! - ?Kick - 04-10-2012 02:07 PM
Risks, opportunities, import/export - OSL - 03-16-2013, 06:58 AM