Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
Spike Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
(07-22-2012 03:30 PM)Menace Wrote:  
(07-22-2012 11:52 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  Not following. What kind of apprentice ?

Well I have read that one of the strengths of the German economy is their apprenticeship system in various industries, like manufacturing. You start knowing little and over a couple years I think you become fully skilled employee with commensurate salary. Just do some research into it before you decide to move to Alberta.

Well, I appreciate you're trying to think with me but i'm 35. No way i can get a foot in the door with a German company. Nor would I want it personally.
The point is that i'm not looking for another career at the moment. I worked at the office before and can probably get a reasonable good job as a buyer again but it's not something i'm aiming for.

I either land me a job abroad in for example Alberta, make me a lot of cash and start traveling again or i'll try to find me a job abroad in a country i would go traveling.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2012 04:09 PM by Spike.)
07-22-2012 03:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months! - Spike - 07-22-2012 03:49 PM
Risks, opportunities, import/export - OSL - 03-16-2013, 06:58 AM