Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
scotian Offline
Crow
Gold Member

RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
(09-21-2012 11:15 AM)?Kick Wrote:  
(09-18-2012 03:21 AM)scotian Wrote:  Glad to hear that you've arrived in Etown Irishman, sounds like things are going well so far, I'm sure you'll do well, keep us posted with your progress. I'll be down in Edmonton October 13th for a couple of weeks, if you're not already working out of town, we'll have too meet up for some drinks.

You're gonna have a posse waiting for ya scotian! Think there's 3 of us so far (me, Djemba and Irishman), vp is coming out too. Be prepared to drink, and drink, and drink some more! I just hope none of us will have to work the next day.

And for everyone that's thinking about making the move or is on the fence, if you have some bank roll saved up (~3-4k), just do it! I might have mentioned it already, but it's the best decision I've ever made. Also, since there's a couple of us out here now, it's not like you'd have to roll dolo

Anyone I meet up with in Alberta who wants to thank me for this thread can do so by buying me a cold pint of Alexander Keith`s IPA, or ten!

Don’t sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things.
09-21-2012 08:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like scotian's post:
Vin, Vacancier Permanent, Atlantic

Messages In This Thread
RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months! - scotian - 09-21-2012 08:12 PM
Risks, opportunities, import/export - OSL - 03-16-2013, 06:58 AM