Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
lordcryor Offline
Pigeon

RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
(10-02-2012 03:33 PM)Irishman Wrote:  Right gentlemen good news.

Got my drilling gig that I was after. Orientation starts tomorrow.

I am under no illusions- I will be starting at the bottom in harsh weather etc. but I am certain I will rise fast and be a directional driller quickly.

I also turned down a 100k plus a year job with another major oil player for the drilling gig. Just to show you how much opportunity is up here.

Big thanks to Scotian and Kick!!!

So basically I read this tread, copied and pasted all the solid info into one word document. I followed it exactly. Saved less then 5,000 CAD and moved over.

I arrived knowing no-one, had no car, phone, driving license etc.

In less than 3 weeks I have been offered about 6 low paying jobs and 2 circa 100k a year jobs. I just waited for the one I wanted- drilling with the goal of becoming a directional driller. The thought of 50k a month and then the whole next month of is perfect for my goals in life like travel, business and surfing.

So if you are down about life, unsure how to fund that life you always wanted or just want to save a bit and switch things up- MAKE THE MOVE.

On a side note my game has started going through the roof the last few days. The confidence of going here by myself and chasing my dreams makes it so much easier to game girls. I am confident, ambitious and congruent with what I am saying and girls can sense it.

Can't wait to get going and then follow my travel and business goals and hopefully give back some high value info to this board from what I learn.

Ill keep ye posted on training and the first few days on the job....

Peace

WHOA!!!!!!!! Way to go Irishman! Sounds like a great success story in the making. I cant wait to get moving on a similar path. Hopefully things will work out for me just as they did for you!! Congrats again!!!
10-02-2012 03:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months! - lordcryor - 10-02-2012 03:59 PM
Risks, opportunities, import/export - OSL - 03-16-2013, 06:58 AM