Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
BadWolf Offline
Banned

RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
(10-02-2012 11:32 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  Galaxy,
Or if you really want to get a degree, go into Petroleum Engineering and then come to Alberta and you will be golden. I wish somebody had told me when I was 18 about the oil fields, today I would have been a multi gazillionaire and totally retired at 31. But better late than never! Specially the younger guys in here, don't sleep on this, take action and get into a trade and come to Alberta. You will be glad you did.

I second that, I would have just gone out to be a cook or something... hell learn how to cook for 60k/year... Smile

Anyway when you guys are all finished up after a year over there, you can come to China, get married to a girl who thinks that spending 1 dollar for a meal is wasting money and retire for the rest of your life. An older 5 bedroom house in the country-side will run you $5,000 Canadian, should be luxury compared to the oil field camps. Smile
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2012 12:30 AM by BadWolf.)
10-03-2012 12:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes BadWolf's post:
Vacancier Permanent

Messages In This Thread
RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months! - BadWolf - 10-03-2012 12:28 AM
Risks, opportunities, import/export - OSL - 03-16-2013, 06:58 AM