Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
scotian Offline
Crow
Gold Member

RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
(10-05-2012 09:09 AM)BadWolf Wrote:  My only questions left are:

Do you get an on suite bathroom in your room in the camp? Can you get a private room, I hate living with other people.

Some do, most don't. In the three years that I've been staying in camps I only had my own bathroom once, sometimes you'll get a "Jack and Jill" bathroom where you share with one other guy, those aren't too bad.

I'm currently staying at a camp where my wing has 3 full bathrooms (stand-up shower, sink, shitter) and another bathroom with 4 showers, 4 urinals and 4 sinks, 39 other men use these facilities. Some days when I go to shower in the morning, there's fucking boogers and phlegm all over the shower from guy's blasting snot rockets and hacking up their lungs while in the shower, fucking disgusting! That's why I wear sandals and blast the shit out of the shower with clorox spray then run the hot water before I get in it.

Don’t sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things.
10-06-2012 09:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months! - scotian - 10-06-2012 09:27 AM
Risks, opportunities, import/export - OSL - 03-16-2013, 06:58 AM