Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
rudebwoy Away
Peacock
Gold Member

RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
(10-11-2012 09:11 PM)BrownBear Wrote:  
(10-11-2012 11:51 AM)catalyst Wrote:  
(10-11-2012 07:09 AM)BrownBear Wrote:  How is the job market in the FSU and how are the salaries compared to that of Petroleum Engineers in USA/Canada? I'm just stuck on where to receive my degree, Russia/Canada/USA..

I am pretty sure that unless you are an expat in the FSU, wages should be higher in Canada and USA. That's what I get from talking to my Russian roommate.

Personally, I would say go to the US if you are taking an engineering degree. But be prepared to pay a lot more in tuition than if you were to take it in Canada.

Anyone else have any info on this?

Why not study in Alberta?
Once you are done I am sure you will get a job and the industry is hot right now.
As a foreign student you will pay alot of more money, for sure it will be cheaper than studying in the US.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com
10-11-2012 09:19 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months! - rudebwoy - 10-11-2012 09:19 PM
Risks, opportunities, import/export - OSL - 03-16-2013, 06:58 AM