Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
pitt Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
Great datasheet Ferro, reading this shit about highway 63 is kinda scary, fuck yall making this sound as if we were going to a war zone.

By the way, if you are based where Irishman is, you dont really need to use that highway 63, right?

I am still waiting for my police certificate to come. I have called my friends in Toronto and asked them to join me on moving to Edmonton. They were like ''fuck that, that shit is cold as hell, very expensive, you will hardly budget anything, you will freeze yourself to death and there are many fatal incidents due to bad working conditions''. They just kinda demotivated me in going there but fuck it, i am going ahead with this.

Irishman i forgot to ask you something. If i was to get a job as a leasehand, will i still need to have a truck and be able to drive after i got the job? Even though i will based inside of the camp?
01-27-2013 06:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months! - pitt - 01-27-2013 06:40 PM
Risks, opportunities, import/export - OSL - 03-16-2013, 06:58 AM