Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
salmonfella Offline
Robin

RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
(02-03-2013 06:07 PM)KingCokeSnorter Wrote:  
(02-03-2013 08:10 AM)salmonfella Wrote:  Mate everything your asking has been mentioned in the thread start at page 1 and read it all and you will find all the answers you needSmile

Thank you.
I actually read the entire thread 3x over like 2 months before signing up and copied alot of the parts out. If I didn't read it my question would probably be WAY longer and less specific. Ie. I'd asked some dumb question like how do you get a job in fort mcmurray. I don't recall seeing most of what I asked in there except irishman who also had an engineering degree. But the rest of the question is unanswered. No one answered if you will get a job with a master in engineering with no previous oil experience (the other guys lied about their experience) I am not trying to be anal but the difference could matter. Most guys on here were going for trade jobs or rig pig job but nowhere did I see it all compared head to head who earns more of the four (engineers, oil workers, or crane operator or business workers). So although it may seem like similar question they are a bit different but its relevant to me.

No one even talked about how much geologist earn or no one even asked about it. Unless I skipped a page by accident or forgot it, but I doubt it.

Mate the message i left was ment for Jourgensen not you if you look we nearly posted them at exactly the same time so my reply was for the poster above yoursSmile
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2013 07:00 PM by salmonfella.)
02-03-2013 06:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months! - salmonfella - 02-03-2013 06:59 PM
Risks, opportunities, import/export - OSL - 03-16-2013, 06:58 AM