Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
scotian Offline
Crow
Gold Member

RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
(02-17-2013 03:38 PM)DLZ Wrote:  To all of those currently working fly-in jobs

Are you guys pipelining (pun intended) girls while you're away at a campsite or whatever

Are you gaming girls online in Calgary/Edmonton/Vancouver and lining up daytime dates for your 4 or 7 days off? Do you double book in case of flakes?

Or do you just focus on self-improvement while in camp and game girls when you take months off?

Break it down for us.

You gotta do a bit of everything and use every weapon is your arsenal to get some skin on your days off, especially if you only have four off. I recommend spending time in your base city (Calgary, Edmonton, etc) and getting a few girls on the go before you head up north, that's what I did and every time I was on days off, at least one of the three were down to get together on my time off. Eventually these girls won't be as available (get BFs, move away, get sick of you never being around, etc), so its a good idea to keep recruiting while on days off.

Of course, when on days off, you'll be getting hammered at the bars on Whyte ave or 17th street and spending money like a sailor on shore leave so do your night game thing and since you have nothing to do all day because you're not working, do some day game (West Ed Mall is a gold mine for those in Etown).

Online is a decent option but I never did very well with it, quality is low and flake rate high.

Then there's the infamous camp tramps, there's actually quite a few decent looking women in the camps and of course with a 85% male population, competition is fierce so your game better be super tight, or your standards super low, I fell into the latter group, haha!

Overall I would say that night game is the best because the women in Alberta are generally pretty easy, you can pull from the clubs and since you'll be wanting to drink and blow off steam after being in some shit hole camp for three weeks, it makes the most sense. Try not to spank the monkey for a few days before you go on days off so you'll be hornier than a two pecked billy goat when you get back to civilization. This is easier said than done as I know most guy's rooms look like fucking bat caves after all the jerking off they do in camp, the WI-FI internet often crashes because of 2000+ guys simultaneously wacking it at the same time, night after night. I pity those poor camp cleaners.

Then of course there's the rub and tugs and whores on-line but I wouldn't recommend getting into that as its an expensive habit, save your hard earned money and take some time off to travel and get the hell out of Alberta once in awhile boys, it does wonders for the head, both of them, (pun intended).

Don’t sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things.
02-17-2013 11:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like scotian's post:
Zeus, Sylvester

Messages In This Thread
RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months! - scotian - 02-17-2013 11:24 PM
Risks, opportunities, import/export - OSL - 03-16-2013, 06:58 AM