Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
RossTan Offline
Banned

RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
(02-19-2013 08:50 AM)alecks Wrote:  guys do any of you know the town of banff,Alberta?

its not far from calgary as i can see.A friend of my family is over there working in a hotel and making shit tons of money as a waitress.Originally she was supposed to do nursing in indian reservations but she got this job and is raking it in.

I think this would get my foot in the door if i wanted to get networking/starting a trade/doing courses over there as it is a very good opportunity.I could then move my ass to calgary after i save some coin.

opinions on this place?/Is there much money in the tourist industry/Ski resorts etc?.i havnt heard much besides that there are a ton of tourists.im gonna email her this week

Banff ! Smile If you got a job and a place to stay it will be an interesting experience. Skiing days are definitely party days! The bars are PACKED when the college and uni students have their breaks! As for networking for a Trade in Banff....anything is possible. You can do networking on a plane ride, in an airport...though if you can, hit up Edmonton or Calgary right off the bat for Trade networking. You'd be better off networking in the cities than the transient spots like Banff.
02-19-2013 10:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes RossTan's post:
scotian

Messages In This Thread
RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months! - RossTan - 02-19-2013 10:30 PM
Risks, opportunities, import/export - OSL - 03-16-2013, 06:58 AM