Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
Albertron Offline
Robin

RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
(03-05-2013 11:51 PM)Nima Wrote:  How the hell did you change your license with a simple print off? I went to TD bank and had them print me a statement and stamp it and everything. My new address is right at the top. They still didn't accept it. They want something that was mailed to me like a utility bill or even a bank statement that was mailed.

It's pissing me off big time. Trying to figure out how I can convince the registry people. I guess I'll make a last ditch effort by going to my bank tomorrow and asking them to overnight me a statement or something looooool

I know we can drive with an out of province license for 90 days, but I have an interview on Friday and I don't want the guy to make an issue out of this.

Am I allowed to work with an out of province license temporarily?

I had the same issue when I did the registry. Showed them a stamped letter showing my address, still didn't take it. I also got my PO box set up that same day, so I showed them those papers and they accepted that. SO you may wanna try setting up a PO box and show them those papers.
03-06-2013 02:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Albertron's post:
Nima, Ferro

Messages In This Thread
RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months! - Albertron - 03-06-2013 02:38 PM
Risks, opportunities, import/export - OSL - 03-16-2013, 06:58 AM