Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
salmonfella Offline
Robin

RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
A typical great post from Irishman just great. its good to hear Calgary has such a good nightlife to offer and that the chicks are gameSmile that indoor climbing wall sound like a good spot to hang haha.. its good to hear your busy i have been writing to all the oil rig company's there breaking up march 20 and some will be recruiting at the start of may for there summer operations. so i have a few numbers saved that i will ring when i get over i am lucky as a lot of company's i wrote too are actually emailing me back. yea i will probably take a week to get my H2S alive ticket, first aid and PST tickets so i will deffo check out some areas as well and i wanna sit the pro license and get my Irish driving years counted so i can get my class 5 and then i should be good to go for the rigs just need the start thenSmile so i have a bit to do in the first couple of weeks but i am looking forward to the challenge and it should be good.thanks for the information dude and all the bestSmile
Ross.

Yea that's good the way you have gym gear in the truck i am hitting the gym now trying to get in proper shape for the hard rig work as i say it will take a lot out of ya and trying to get a good diet in place.
03-07-2013 06:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months! - salmonfella - 03-07-2013 06:43 AM
Risks, opportunities, import/export - OSL - 03-16-2013, 06:58 AM