Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
pitt Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
(03-09-2013 11:26 AM)DjembaDjemba Wrote:  
(03-08-2013 04:27 PM)pitt Wrote:  Yesterday was the last day to apply for the canadian visa. They had 3 dates to do this. I never noticed that you only had one hour to apply for the visa for those 3 dates. So yesterday after the applications open, i registered on the site and then went to eat something real quick. When i get back to finish filling in all my personal details, they close the applications, im like wtf.

Basically my option right now is to wait for 2014 applications or i may just ''mexicanize'' a way to work in Canada. If shit gets tougher here, im moving there no matter what.

What are the job prospects like the UK now? I read stories about a stunted economy, but there doesn't seem to be much brouhaha about it like Spain, France and Italy.

Definetely not as bad as spain. However there are very limited jobs available for professionals, UK doesnt have so many industries like the US or Canada. There are better jobs available in Canada, reason why many of us are looking to move there.
03-09-2013 01:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months! - pitt - 03-09-2013 01:00 PM
Risks, opportunities, import/export - OSL - 03-16-2013, 06:58 AM