Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
Portuguese Offline
Pigeon

RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
Hi there finally got my Permanent Resident visa!!!!!!Arrive in toronto 13 april start working in a companie on the 15th!!!Take my drivers license,a few courses, earn good money and next year try to go to fort mac or edmonton!!!I am gonna work with a front loader and excavator too!!!If im not going to fort mac i will try fort nelson in the mines!!!!The prioritie is fort mac,alberta or calgary but if i can find something in the heavy operators i will try in BC then(got a cousin in Vancouver)!!!!!!!So this is my last 2 weeks in Portugal start organizing things couse my mind is already in Canada!!!I feel that i will at least try to work in the oil sands!!!I work with excavators 3/4 years ago(with 6 years experience) and since i found this thread my dream of working with some of the biggest machines in the word is now bigger then ever!!!!and if the dream come thru i hope to find and met some of the most influent persons in this forum!!!!(Sorry about my english,i can sepeak and understand better then writting)!!!!!!!
03-27-2013 05:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Portuguese's post:
Vacancier Permanent, scotian

Messages In This Thread
Risks, opportunities, import/export - OSL - 03-16-2013, 06:58 AM
RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months! - Portuguese - 03-27-2013 05:35 PM