Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
salmonfella Offline
Robin

RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
(03-28-2013 01:52 PM)Irishman Wrote:  @ salmonfella

No I have never heard of tarpon energy but I wouldnt worry about people not knowing. There are 1000s of companies up here. Even in my own field I know about 10% of the companis.

I am interested in seeing how you do since I have a few close friends who are also Irish sparkies.

Ya etown is starting to get warmer. The jackets are coming off and girls are rocking the heels and skirts more.

Good time of year for people to start making the move here.

Yea mate as long as you have your Irish trade cert it seems spark's do well we can work with the company for z number of months for a reduced rate and then when we feel ready we can sit the red seal exam and if ya pass that you will be laughing all the way to the bankBig Grin

Good to hear about e-town mate if i ever make it up that far to ye i will meet ya for a few pints. i want to do a part time course in SAIT anyway.. have a 2 year visa so hopefully plenty of timeBig Grin..

Congrats the hustler glad it worked out for ya. it takes a rare breed to make the move glad you did its for the better i shall be joining the list in a few weeks all going well. Big thanks to scotian aswell great threadBig Grin
03-28-2013 05:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Risks, opportunities, import/export - OSL - 03-16-2013, 06:58 AM
RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months! - salmonfella - 03-28-2013 05:45 PM