Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
salmonfella Offline
Robin

RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
Came across this on an Irish forum just shows how bad Ireland has gone they expect trade qualified Irish electricians who's normal wage should be 22 euro per hour (28$) that's the union rate but our unions in Ireland are so bad. they expect us to work for 12.50 euro per hour (16$) i am so glad to get out of here they expect skilled electricians to work for 3 euro more then the minimum wage its a real kick in the balls for all the hard work over the 4 years we put in. Calgary how are yaSmile

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthrea...p=71778475

I urge anyone whos reading this thread to make the move like i am doing. i understand its gonna be a big move i have never been outside of my own country for more the a few weeks. but its for the best to better myself and allow me to work hard and have a better life. i urge all of you guys to do it 2 if you have the chance too. Scotian, Irishman ,Vp, Nima ,john Mack,the hustler, and many others have made it and are doing great for themselves if your a hard worker if gives you the chance to do great things with your life. it might be a struggle but its only temporary why go through the pain of getting started and then give up.this thread has changed my life and if you want it too it will change yours. i look forward to seeing you guys in either Edmonton or CalgarySmile
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2013 07:05 PM by salmonfella.)
04-01-2013 06:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes salmonfella's post:
Vacancier Permanent

Messages In This Thread
Risks, opportunities, import/export - OSL - 03-16-2013, 06:58 AM
RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months! - salmonfella - 04-01-2013 06:57 PM