Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
pitt Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
yeah Albertron lets hear the fucked up stories, we already know that the rigs are not for pussies.

By the way guys, how easy is it to find a canadian woman interesting in marrying a foreigner to exchange nationalities (with a brit). I am considering moving to a canadian city where women are easier in general and fuck lots of girls till i get one that wants to marry me for papers. I am going to be direct to them about my objectives.

Also, i have been told that Canada has a law where if you stay in Canada for more than 6 months, the government makes you legal after your visa runs out. A friend was telling me that is very hard to find people in Canada who are illegal because this law makes everything really easy in terms of becoming legal. How true is this? I am still not convinced that this law actually exists.
04-06-2013 03:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Risks, opportunities, import/export - OSL - 03-16-2013, 06:58 AM
RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months! - pitt - 04-06-2013 03:57 AM