Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
scotian Offline
Crow
Gold Member

RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
(04-11-2013 07:23 PM)Irishman Wrote:  
(04-11-2013 02:11 PM)Kdog Wrote:  With the 50 pages of info here, (could almost be sold as an information ebook) it is literally everything you need.

Scotian I was thinking about this last night. Ever think of putting out an oil sands ebook? couple of 1000 copies at 5 dollars a hit and you'll be enjoying some more dark booty down in asia for a few more months.

Ya I thought about it, but I'd rather troll this thread with Oil Sands Horror Stories and report about my exploits in the travel forum. I do enjoy writing, but it seems like a lot of work and although I wouldn't mind making $10,000 or so (couple 1000 copies at 5 dollars each), I can make that in two good weeks working a shutdown.

Who knows though, maybe when I get back to work and have nothing better to do I'll sit down and write an Ebook, maybe I'll do the Tim ferris thing and outsource the writing to some Filipino or Indian, or maybe I could get Neil Skywalker to write it for me, he could probably use the extra cash, no wait, bad idea!

Don’t sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things.
04-12-2013 02:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Risks, opportunities, import/export - OSL - 03-16-2013, 06:58 AM
RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months! - scotian - 04-12-2013 02:18 AM