Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
man in green Offline
Pigeon

RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
hey salmonfella,

im aware how hard the work will be and i no i will be starting from the very bottom and have to prove my worth before any sort of advancement which i have no problem with! Im not afraid of hard physical work id much prefer that then sitting behind a computer all day. (like everyone else on this thread) plus im highly motivated and determined to succeed with this. If i can get my foot in the door over there atall im sure ill rise up and prove myself. Im not expecting a very high paying job from the start or anything, i was just wondering after afew years of doing it wat one might expect. I do silage contracting every summer with roughly the same hours, i no the work pales in comparison to trade and rig work over there especially with the brutal climate condition but its toughened me up somewhat ha. Im going to print off most of this thread and study it so i dont waste anyones time with stupid questions ha. I cant get an apprenticeship of any kind here thats how bad tis, if i could id take anything really and then head over ha.
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2013 01:22 PM by man in green.)
05-08-2013 01:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Risks, opportunities, import/export - OSL - 03-16-2013, 06:58 AM
RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months! - man in green - 05-08-2013 01:14 PM