Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
RossTan Offline
Banned

RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
(05-08-2013 01:14 PM)man in green Wrote:  hey salmonfella,

im aware how hard the work will be and i no i will be starting from the very bottom and have to prove my worth before any sort of advancement which i have no problem with! Im not afraid of hard physical work id much prefer that then sitting behind a computer all day. (like everyone else on this thread) plus im highly motivated and determined to succeed with this. I cant get an apprenticeship of any kind here thats how bad tis, if i could id take anything really and then head over ha.

Get into Power Engineering. If you're going to get into the oil patch at your age, I'd recommend getting into Power Engineering. What are you taking in school right now? There's 52 listed Trades. Many to choose from, pick wisely. Wink Even an Electrical Engineering Degree will help you get into Canada pretty quick. Smile

Read Alberta Venture. LOTS of great articles. Smile
http://albertaventure.com/2013/03/immigr...e-alberta/
05-08-2013 07:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like RossTan's post:
scotian, Vacancier Permanent

Messages In This Thread
Risks, opportunities, import/export - OSL - 03-16-2013, 06:58 AM
RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months! - RossTan - 05-08-2013 07:35 PM