Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
Atlantic Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
Over 3 and a half months off from drilling and counting. Havnt been posting much cause I have been working like a dog at other projects but I might put up and update one of the days. I'm still on basic drilling salary which is nice since I have like 4 different jobs/projects right now also.

I'm keeping out of the bars and just enjoying the hussle at the moment. I have kind of fell off the radar a bit and havnt seen anyone from the forums too recently but have just been enjoying the work (80+ most weeks) and should be starting my own side business soon that can run without me.

If you want to save money and game here I again recommend a side job in town that puts you in contact which as much girls as possible : bookstore/clothes shop/ restaurant etc. Been doing very well lately without hitting a bar in weeks. 2 new girls last week alone. Must be the summer weather or something.

All in all loving the summer. Happy canada day everyone!
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2013 05:00 PM by Atlantic.)
07-01-2013 04:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 5 users Like Atlantic's post:
scotian, Vacancier Permanent, Zeus, DjembaDjemba, Sylvester

Messages In This Thread
Risks, opportunities, import/export - OSL - 03-16-2013, 06:58 AM
RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months! - Atlantic - 07-01-2013 04:55 PM
<