Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
BigIrish Offline
Pigeon

RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
(07-20-2013 04:01 PM)scotian Wrote:  
(07-19-2013 11:54 AM)BigIrish Wrote:  So I've arrived In E-town and went out on whyte ave last night with a friend I met at the hostel who's a surveyor in the oil patch anyway lost my wallet , phone , irish drivers license pretty much my pockets or all empty I didn't even drink that much startin to think I was robbed FML!! lol

Holy shit man that's a bad way to start your stay in Canada! Did you go back to the bars you were out to and ask them if they found anything? You should, sometimes decent people return those kinds of things, also try contacting the Edmonton police, someone may have returned it to them, less the cash, of course.

Went back to the bar but nothing there ah well didn't lose anything major so its all good.

Gonna get out tomorrow start doin shit h2s etc gonna start on the csts course now oh and if anyone knows of any rooms that are up for rent around e-town could you PM me please it would be very much appreciated guys
07-21-2013 04:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Risks, opportunities, import/export - OSL - 03-16-2013, 06:58 AM
RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months! - BigIrish - 07-21-2013 04:13 PM