Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
Kdog Offline
Banned

RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
Well boys I'm officially here after a brutal 14 hour drive. I start my new job tomorrow, actually should be good since I have to be on the computer all day getting some tickets and certs I don't have to be in till 10am. My guess is I will be working in Nisku for a week or two until I am a little trained and then the travel will start, as the guy stressed to me its a 60% or more travel job, which is fine for me just means more tax free allowance. I am staying kind of far from Edmonton about 15-20 minutes in Leduc county. Pretty nice out here except zero women and not a whole lot to do. I would like to hit up Whyte ave in the coming weeks and seeing as I don't have any friends here except my lame ass cousin who has 3 kids and a horribly, fat wife, RVF guys in town should PM me and see whats up. Will keep updates on how the job goes.
08-18-2013 07:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 8 users Like Kdog's post:
Atlantic, MunichSux, Thehustler, WanderingSoul, Vacancier Permanent, Zeus, OSL, a.canuck

Messages In This Thread
Risks, opportunities, import/export - OSL - 03-16-2013, 06:58 AM
RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months! - Kdog - 08-18-2013 07:43 PM