Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
ilove Offline
Pigeon

RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
(08-18-2013 07:43 PM)Kdog Wrote:  Well boys I'm officially here after a brutal 14 hour drive. I start my new job tomorrow, actually should be good since I have to be on the computer all day getting some tickets and certs I don't have to be in till 10am. My guess is I will be working in Nisku for a week or two until I am a little trained and then the travel will start, as the guy stressed to me its a 60% or more travel job, which is fine for me just means more tax free allowance. I am staying kind of far from Edmonton about 15-20 minutes in Leduc county. Pretty nice out here except zero women and not a whole lot to do. I would like to hit up Whyte ave in the coming weeks and seeing as I don't have any friends here except my lame ass cousin who has 3 kids and a horribly, fat wife, RVF guys in town should PM me and see whats up. Will keep updates on how the job goes.

Cool. Do you mind sharing what job you will be doing?
08-19-2013 01:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Risks, opportunities, import/export - OSL - 03-16-2013, 06:58 AM
RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months! - ilove - 08-19-2013 01:40 AM