Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
Jourgensen Offline
Pigeon

RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
Help help help!!

Ok, here's the deal fellas. As i said, my pal works somewhere in Norwegian waters on a off shore platform as a chief electrician. Finally went out for a dinner with him last night. And here's the deal. He says there's great chance in hiring me for a basic positions (rostaabout, roughneck or whatever) but everyone is asking for at least minimum expirience, so therefore we made a conclusion that the best solution is to lie, i.e. to write bunch of bullshit in my CV. Now, he's not sure how we should manage that. How much should we lie? Are they checking every damn thing in CV? Should we lie that i also have all those safety, medical courses (it's difficult for me to travel from Croatia to Great Britain to get em if i'm still not sure will i get a job or not, and it's expensive as well). Please anyone who were in similiar situation, or knows anything about it, help and give a few hints!!
09-12-2013 08:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Risks, opportunities, import/export - OSL - 03-16-2013, 06:58 AM
RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months! - Jourgensen - 09-12-2013 08:23 AM