Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
scotian Offline
Crow
Gold Member

RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
(09-16-2013 06:06 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  Guys,
I'm returning to Edmonton on the 2nd of Oct. I'm in the process of securing a place to stay. Not sure whether I should initially stay at the Hi Hostel on Whyte Ave for a week or so and use that time to find a long term place to stay or should I book a room online for a month from here?

What do you guys recommend?

All in all, I'm very excited about this move. Plus I'm better prepared now than last time around. This time, I will make it as failure is not an option!

Anyone who's in town on Oct 2nd, lets meet up at night at O'Byrne on Whyte ave to have a few drinks.

See you guys in two weeks!Smile

I'm gonna be working in Red Deer around that time but may be in Etown for a day or two around the 11th or 12th, I'm heading back to Sask after that, I'll try to meet up for a beer though. VP you better stay out west this time!

I'd go stay at HI for the first couple of days but try to get a room in some kind of house or apartment near public transportation ASAP.

Don’t sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things.
09-16-2013 06:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like scotian's post:
Vacancier Permanent, Albertron

Messages In This Thread
Risks, opportunities, import/export - OSL - 03-16-2013, 06:58 AM
RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months! - scotian - 09-16-2013 06:13 PM