Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
Vacancier Permanent Offline
Crow
Gold Member

RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
Great post with great insight and tips Djemba!
I'm ready and everything is in order just studying now for that course next week then I'm back in town and in biz right away.

I hear you about budgetting things and watching those beers as they add up. No worries on the drugs part as I've never and never will touch that shit! I dont even smoke!

Are you going to be in town on the 2nd of Oct? Would love to catch up with you at O'Byrne with Irish and the rest of the boys.

I'm glad to hear that there will be a break for about a month towards the end of the year and in jan. a much needed vacation in the DR or Asia is exactly what Id need big time!

See you there amigo!

P.S. I'm very excited and looking forward to moving out west almost like if it were a trip/vacation. Obviously it isnt a vacay but the fact that Im well prepared and with a solid shot at getting into the field I want right away plus add the fact there guys I know that I consider friends all of that is making the move a lot smoother.

Cant wait to get there boys!!!
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2013 10:15 PM by Vacancier Permanent.)
09-19-2013 10:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Risks, opportunities, import/export - OSL - 03-16-2013, 06:58 AM
RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months! - Vacancier Permanent - 09-19-2013 10:08 PM