Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
Vacancier Permanent Offline
Crow
Gold Member

RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
Mike,
Yeah just got hired today by a good company in my field. But I'd have to relocate to a smaller city north of Etown. I'll be moving there in the next few days. I'm very excited about this and the future! I know it won't be easy being in the middle of nowhere among rednecks, but the money is well worth it.

Gotta thank the entire crew here in Etown who are all a bunch of ambitious, smart hard working guys. And very helpful to show you the ropes. I'm at the bar now trying not to get too smashed, but I'll write more once I have all the details about my job.

Cant thank the guys in here enough for the info/support and feedback both on this thread and in person. You guys are all stand outs!

Mega props to Scotian you are a legend myman! After Roosh, you're the guy in here who has the most positively impacted lives of increasing number of guys!

To anyone in here who is on the edge, just do it! The longer you wait, the more you will regret it once you make it here for not coming here earlier! This is a truly golden opportunity to make all your plans, goals and dreams come true while learning a lifelong skill that is in high demand around the world! Everyone I talk to here they say the same thing that moving to Alberta is the best decision of their life! There must be a reason for that guys so make the move boys!
(This post was last modified: 10-21-2013 07:11 PM by Vacancier Permanent.)
10-21-2013 07:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 13 users Like Vacancier Permanent's post:
Temm, BusDev, scotian, rudebwoy, Swearbox, WesternCancer, MicTyson, speakeasy, Nascimento, WanderingSoul, Bad Hussar, MunichSux, a.canuck

Messages In This Thread
Risks, opportunities, import/export - OSL - 03-16-2013, 06:58 AM
RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months! - Vacancier Permanent - 10-21-2013 07:10 PM