Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
Corrigan.Spear Offline
Pigeon

RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
Hey Guys,

I've been been a lurker of this forum for a few years and this thread specifically. I'm 25, I've travelled to 25 countries and I love the "Roosh" way of life.

I finally decided to pull the plug on my my life in Vancouver and go to the Sands to make some real money so I can have the life I want! (travel, women etc)

I've been here a week and everything has worked out fantastic. I found a cheap place to live in Loydminster, Alberta, did my H2S Alive course in town ($150) and a week later I am now in a fantastic camp near Fort McMurray. I start work tonight, very excited!

Now I must tell you the company I'm working for is just screaming for guys! They pretty much hired me out of Vancouver as long as I was willing to come here. Did my physical, piss test all in Van. Make the move guys!

You guys can PM me for details if your looking to make the move. I'll let you know how my first shift goes.
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2013 03:42 PM by Corrigan.Spear.)
11-02-2013 03:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 8 users Like Corrigan.Spear's post:
Vacancier Permanent, WesternCancer, Swearbox, rudebwoy, Temm, SamT, scotian, MunichSux

Messages In This Thread
Risks, opportunities, import/export - OSL - 03-16-2013, 06:58 AM
RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months! - Corrigan.Spear - 11-02-2013 03:34 PM