Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
Swearbox Offline
Banned

RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
(11-11-2013 11:02 AM)man in green Wrote:  sound out lad, ya I saw that alrite, the quota is gone up to 10,000 visas too so they mite last abit longer this year, Ill b one of the first on their list anyway! haha. ya I meet all their requirements anyway so should be fine. I don't have a trade but would be happy out with general labour type work for awile till I take a closer look at getting into a trade. wouldn't mind putting in some time on the rigs until I can get citizenship either. as u need to be a citizen to become an apprentice rite? ha.

hows work going for ya man, you liking it out there!?

Negative on that Man In Green....I'm a Brit expat working in Fort McMurray (only been here in Alberta a month)...I'm a landed immigrant with Permanent Resident status only, so NOT a citizen, and I was hired on by my company as a first yr apprentice instrument tech.
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2013 12:07 PM by Swearbox.)
11-11-2013 12:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Risks, opportunities, import/export - OSL - 03-16-2013, 06:58 AM
RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months! - Swearbox - 11-11-2013 12:06 PM